- Day 1: Kochi -Munnar (140 Km-4hrs)
Arrive Kochi,you will be picked up from the airport and proceed for a fascinating driver to Munnar .Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, 1600mt above sea level surrounded by sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns & winding lanes. Among the exotic flora found in the forests and grasslands here is the Neelakurinji, this flower which bathes the hills in blue every twelve years. On arrival at Munnar check in into the Hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure, Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 2: Munnar
After breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing trip Mattupatty,Kundala,Eco point followed by a visit to Pothamedu which offers an excellent view of the tea, coffee and cardamom plantations in Munnar. The rolling hills, the lush mountain and the breathtaking scenery here is ideal for trekking and long mountain walks surroundings is a good picnic spot,after lunch visit Tea Museum and Blossom Park, ,overnight stay at Munnar.
- Day3: Munnar
visit the Rajmalai Wild Life sanctuary – this is the only sanctuary in India where Indian Ibex’s are found, followed by a visit to KannanDevan Hills. From here you can have a panoramic view of Munnar Tea Estates & the Lake of Munnar overnight stay at Munnar.
- Day 04:Munnar Thekkady
- Check out after breakfast and proceed to Thekkady, The periyar wildlife sanctuary -Lying close to the plantations, in the rich jungles of periyar in thekkady is one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves – the periyar wildlife sanctuary, spread across 777 sq km, of which 360 sq.km is thick evergreen forest, the periyar wildlife sanctuary was declared a tiger reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the mullaperiyar dam across the periyar river adds to the charm of the park. This is the only sanctuary in india where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake.
- Day 05 : Thekkady
Day is free to activities like boating,Elephant Safari and plantation tour,overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 06: Alleppey
Check in at the houseboat at 12 00 noon, Enjoy the magic of backwater by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters. Spend the next 22 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and unforgettable experience. Enjoy the sunset & stay overnight on thehouseboat.
- Day 07: Alleppey Kochi
After breakfast check out at 10 00 clock and depart to Kochi afternoon sightseeing of Kochi,after dinner you will be dropped at Kochi railway station at 21 00 hours,night proceed to Goa by train by Rajadhaniexpress,overnight traveling to Goa
- Day 8: Arrive Goa (Madgaon Railway station )
Arrive Madgaon Railway station at 11 00 clock,you will be received by our representative from the railway station and will be transferred to the hotel,Check in at the hotel,overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 9:Goa
Morning at Leisure,Afternoon proceed for a hull day sightseeing of South Goa. Return to the hotel for the night.
- Day 10:Goa
Full day is at Leisure at the beach resort,overnight stay at the hotel
- Day 11:Goa Departure
Check out and you will be transferred to Dabolim Airport at Goa,Tour Ends.
|Price||No Of Person|
|Euro 1406/-||2 Adults|
|Destintion||Hotels / Resorts||Category||No Of nights|
|Munnar||Tall Trees resort||Deluxe||1|
|Munnar||Naturezone Tree house||Deluxe||1|
|Goa||Joecons beach resort||4 star Deluxe||3|
- 2 nights accommodation in Munnar with breakfast &Dinner
- 1 night accommodation in Munnar in a tree house with Breakfast& Dinner (accommodation in a treehouse)
- 2 nights accommodation in Thekkady with breakfast &Dinner
- 1 night accommodation in Kumarakom in an A/C Deluxe Houseboat in Alleppey) with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the houseboat Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 2 train tickets from Kochi to Goa by Rajadhani Express by 1st A/C as per the availability
- round trip transfers by A/C car with an English speaking Driver
- Drivers Bata, Parking Charges, Toll fees
- Currently Applicable taxes
- Elephant safari and plantation tour for 2 people at Munnar
Goa Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in well appointed air-conditioned room
- Complimentary tea/coffee maker in room(Replenished once a day).
- Two kids below 12 years complimentary sharing same room without extra bed.
- Courtesy Arrival / Departure transfers from the Airport / Margaon Railway Station.
- Buffet or Special set menu breakfast at Café ‘Succoriana’, a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Buffet or Special set menu dinner, as per plan at Café ‘Succoriana’
- Movie shows for kids in the evening.
- Indoor games for kids at Activity Centre.
- Cooking classes for ladies by our Chef.
- One courtesy half day group sightseeing tour of Old Goa, Dona Paula, Mangueshi temple & Miramar on prior appointment.
- Unlimited in house brand liquor for 2 hours from 6pm to 8pm at Joecons Garden Restaurant.
- Two bottles of mineral water complimentary in the room per day.
- Complimentary use of the swimming pool (with proper swim wear) and gymnasium.
- Wifi complimentary
- Complimentary shuttle service to the beach on request.
- DJ nightseveryday from 8pm to 10pm.
- Supplement for Casino DeltinJaqx Rs.7000/- per couple payable extra.
- Surprise gift at checkout
- 20% Discount on Beauty Treatments and Massage at the Spa
- All applicable taxes
- Any additional meals (Lunch)
- Room service charges, Telephone calls, laundry charges, tips of personal nature
- And anything not specifically mentioned in the package includes column
- The Above mentioned price is subject to change if there is an increase in Fuel Charges, Taxes