- Day 1 : Delhi
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to your pre booked hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight night stay at the hotel in Delhi.
- Day 2: Delhi
After breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of the historic city of Old Delhi. Visit the majestic Red Fort, a marvel in red sandstone; Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, both built by emperor Shah Jahan of Taj Mahal fame.Also visit Rajghat – memorial of Mahatma Gandhi & go on a rickshaw ride through the silver street in Chandni Chowk. Later sightseeing continues to New Delhi which includes Rashtrapati Bhawan, one-time imperial residence of the British viceroys; the India Gate, a memorial raised in honour of the Indian soldiers martyred during the Afghan war; the Laxmi Narayan Temple, built by the Birlas, one of India’s leading industrial families; Humayun’s Tomb, lotus shaped Bhai’s Temple, Qutub Minar, built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty. In the evening you can see the light and sound show at Red fort.
- Day3: Delhi – Jaipur (258 Kms 04 ½ Hrs Drive)
Morning- leave for Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check in at your pre booked hotel. Afternoon- visit the Local Market.
- Day 04:Jaipur
After breakfast, explore the Pink City with an excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city; enjoy the experience of a ride on an elephant to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Afternoon- visit the City Palace in the heart of Jaipur, known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum. Jantar Mantar is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. All monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace complex of Jaipur. Late afternoon is kept free to visit the famous markets of Textiles, Gems, Carpets, and Handicrafts. Jaipur is an ideal place for buying souvenirs. One can also visit Nahargarh Fort to see it illuminated over the floodlights. Return to the hotel for the night.
- Day 05: Jaipur – Agra enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri (250 Kms 04 ½ Hrs Drive)
In the morning leave to Agra, enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. Upon arrival in Agra check in at your pre booked hotel.
- Day 06: Agra
Early morning, visit the incomparable Taj Mahal with its spectacular view at sunrise. Taj Mahal, the architectural modern day wonder of the world is a fine example of the fusion of many architectural styles. The tour continues with a visit to the Agra Fort from where one can get the most moving view of the Taj from a little octagonal tower. Follow this up with a visit to the Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. In the evening you may visit the souvenir market of Agra; one should visit Oswal Emporium where they have built a miniature Taj Mahal inside their showroom and it took 10 years for the artists to complete the mini replica of the Taj. The show room conducts free sound & light show showing the eras of Taj Mahal.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Day 07: Agra – Delhi (203 Kms 04 ½ Hrs) via Sikandra
Morning -leave for Delhi; enroute visit Sikandra. Upon arrival in Delhi check in at your pre booked hotel.
- Day 8:Delhi – Goa (by flight)
In the morning, board the flight to Goa. Upon arrival in Goa, you will be transferred to your resort in Goa.
- Day 9:Goa
You can spend the entire day on the beach. In the evening, enjoy a sea food Bar-be-cue on the beach and dine under a starlit sky on succulent lobsters, jumbo prawns and other local seafood delicacies which form part of a delightful bar-be-cue set up on a lovely stretch of the Goan beach. A local musician captures the magic of the moment on his guitar strings. You spend the night at the resort.
- Day 10:Goa
Full day is at Leisure at the beach resort,afternoon proceed for south Goa tour, overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 11:Goa
After a hearty breakfast in the morning, enjoy full day sightseeing of Goa. Visit Old Goa, the most important cathedrals and churches being here namely, the Cathedral Church of St. Francis Xavier, St. Catherine’s Church, and Arch of Vice Roy of Goa. Enjoy at Miramar Beach. Miramar Beach – This is the only beach close to any city and has a good view of the river Mandovi flowing into the sea. Also visit Dona Paula fishing village which is a small village at the tip of Panaji, the place has a very good viewpoint and a monument at the same place. Dinner and overnight stay will be at hotel.
- Day 12:Goa – Mumbai or Goa Delhi (by flight)
In the morning you will be transferred to Goa airport to board the flight for Mumbai/Delhi. Upon arrival in Mumbai/Delhi, you are transferred to the International airport for your onward journey.
|Price||No Of Person|
|Euro 2022/-||2 people|
|SAR 10134/-||2 people|
Valid till 19th December 2014 & 11th January till 31st March 2015 The above mentioned rates are not valid from 20th December till 10th January 2015
|Destintion||Hotels / Resorts||Category||No Of nights|
|Delhi||Park plaza||4 star||2|
|Agra||Radisson blu Jaipur||4 star Deluxe||2|
|Jaipur||Ramada Jaipur||4 star Deluxe||2|
|Goa||Royal Orchid beach resort||4 star Deluxe||5|
Delhi Jaipur Agra Package Inclusions
- 2 night accommodation in Delhi with breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in Jaipur with breakfast
- 2 night accommodation in Agra with breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary at Delhi,Jaipur,Agra
- Parking,Toll and Night halt charges at Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- Elephant safari at Amber fort,Rickshaw ride at Delhi
- Round trip transfers by A/C car with an English speaking Tourist Driver
- English speaking guide services at Delhi,Agra and Jaipur
- Entrances fees to all monuments and sightseeing places in Delhi,Jaipur and Agra as per the below inclusions
- New Delhi Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun Tomb, Sound & Light Show at Red fort
- Jaipur Amber fort with Elephant Ride, City Palace,Hawa Mahal,Jantar Mandar
- Agra Taj Mahal,Agra Fort,Itmad-Ud-Daula / Baby Taj,Fatheh Pur Sikri
- Currently applicable taxes
EE2 Economy class airfare from Delhi to Goa by any Indian Private Airlines
Goa Package Inclusions
- Traditional welcome with Non Alcoholic Goan Drink
- 5 nights accommodation in a club room
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at the restaurant
- 1 half day sightseeing of south Goa
- 1 full day sightseeing of North Goa
- Two-way airport transfers in air conditioned coach.
- Currently applicable taxes
- Any additional meals not mentioned in the package includes
- Room service charges, Telephone calls, laundry charges, tips of personal nature
- And anything not specifically mentioned in the package includes column
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis.
- Personal expense such as laundry or any other services Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- The Above mentioned price is subject to change if there is an increase in Fuel Charges, Taxes
- Still camera & Video camera Charges